Reddit is a website where users can post content, and other users can upvote or downvote that content. This content can be anything from text posts to links to images or videos. And while you can delete your own posts, there’s no easy way to delete all of your posts at once.
At this time, there is no way to delete all of your Reddit posts at once.
Is there a way to mass delete Reddit posts?
The account page is where you can go to see all the posts and comments that you have made on More. You can also edit your account information from here. To open the account page, click on the little extension icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Nuke Reddit History is a service that will delete all of your comments on Reddit. To access it, navigate to https://www.reddit.com/user/me/comments and click on the ‘Delete all my comments’ button below your Karma. The service will turn all of your comments into scrambled strings of random characters and then delete them one by one.
How do I delete all Reddit posts 2022
If you want to delete a post on Reddit permanently, follow the steps below:
1. Open Reddit and tap on your profile icon.
2. Tap on Profile.
3. Tap on Posts in the toolbar.
4. Open a post you wish to delete and tap on the three-dot icon.
5. Tap on Delete.
6. Tap on Delete Post to confirm.
If you would like to delete a Reddit post, you can follow the steps below:
Open Reddit in a browser window and log in.
Click on your username in the upper right-hand corner, then select ‘Profile’.
Click on ‘Posts’ at the top.
Then, click ‘Top’ or ‘Hot’ if nothing appears.
Click the three horizontal dots next to the post you’d like to delete.
Then, click ‘Delete’.
How do I delete all my posts at once?
When you’re done with a post on Facebook, you can delete it from your profile so it’s no longer visible to other people. To delete a post:
Go to your profile and select Manage Posts.
Find the post you no longer want, and click Next > Delete Posts.
You can also delete posts from the Facebook mobile app. To do this:
Select Manage Activity from your profile.
Set filters to find the posts you don’t want.
And then hit the edit Button And now if i scroll up a little bit you can see as i swipe through the different pages there’s the home page which is kind of like your news feed and then there’s the discover page where you can find new people to follow and then there’s the activity page which is where you can see your interactions with other people and then there’s the profile page which is where you can edit your profile and see your posts and stuff
How to nuke Reddit history 2022?
To delete your Reddit history manually:
1. Click the user’s avatar in the top right corner of the Reddit panel.
2. Select “Profile.”
3. Click “Posts” or “Comments” at the top of the screen to display existing posts or comments.
4. Click the three horizontal dots icon on a post or comment and select “Delete.”
To clear your local history on the Reddit app:
Tap your user icon in the app
Tap Clear local history
Tap Clear local history.
How do you mass delete
Are you tired of scrolling through your inbox and deleting emails one by one? If you’re using Gmail, there’s an easier way! You can mass delete emails in your inbox by following these simple steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click Inbox on the left.
3. Check the checkbox near the top of the page.
4. A message tells you that you’ve only selected the messages on this page. Click the text that says Select all conversations in Primary.
5. Click the trashcan-shaped Delete button.
And that’s it! All of the emails in your inbox will now be deleted.
If you make a comment or post on Reddit that you regret, you can edit it to remove all the information before you delete it. Reddit never deletes comments, but they only store the latest revision.
How do I delete posts faster?
To delete all your Instagram posts:
1. Go to your Instagram profile
2. Tap the menu button in the top right corner
3. Tap “Your activity”
4. Tap “Photos and videos”
5. Tap “Posts”
6. Select all the posts you want to delete
7. When you’re done, just tap “Delete”
8. When you see the “Delete Posts?” popup, tap “Delete”
If you no longer want to be a part of a Facebook group, you can delete all of your posts and comments from the group by selecting the “Delete all content” option. This will remove all of your content from the group permanently.
How can I delete all my posts in a group
If you want to delete a post or comment that you’ve made on a group, follow these steps:
1. Tap View Activity History at the bottom
2. Tap Filters and select Categories
3. Tap Groups and Events and select Group posts and comments or Group reactions
4. Scroll to what you want to delete, then tap and select Delete to delete your post or comment or select Unlike to remove your reaction.
Do you want to save posts you’ve shared on Instagram? You can archive them so they’ll stay on your profile, but won’t be visible to other people. Here’s how:
1. Tap your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
2. Tap the three lines at the top.
3. Tap Your Activity, then tap Photos and videos.
4. Tap Posts, then tap Select in the top right.
5. Tap on the posts you’d like to archive.
6. After you’ve picked posts to archive, tap Archive at the bottom.
Can you delete all posts at once on Instagram?
In order to delete photos or videos from your activity, you will need to first tap on the “Photos and videos” option. After that, you will need to select either the “Posts” option, the “Reels” option, or the “Videos” option. Once you have done that, you will need to tap on the “Select” option in the top right-hand corner of the screen. From there, you will need to choose the photos or videos that you would like to delete. If you would like to filter your posts or videos before making your choices, you can tap on the “Sort & Filter” option and choose your preferred filter settings.
Delete Selected Posts helps you to delete multiple posts at once. This is useful when you want to delete large numbers of posts or if you want to delete all posts by a particular author.
How do I delete my Reddit history on Reddit
To clear your local history on an Android device:
1. Tap Settings
2. It’s at the bottom of the menu
3. Scroll down and tap Clear local history
If you’re interested in deleting your Reddit account, you might be wondering if your posts and comments will be deleted as well. The answer is no – your content will still be visible on Reddit, but your profile name will be replaced with “[Deleted]”. So if you’re happy for your content to remain on Reddit but just want to remove your name, deleting your account is the way to go.
Sorry, but there is no way to delete all of your Reddit posts at once. You will need to delete each post individually.
To delete all of your posts on Reddit at once, you will need to use a script. There are many free scripts available online that will allow you to do this. Simply search for “delete all Reddit posts” and you should be able to find one that suits your needs.