Assuming you would like a brief introduction on how to change the account on your 3DS:
To change the account on your 3DS, simply follow these steps:
1. On the main menu, select the “Settings/Other” icon.
2. Scroll down and select “Nintendo Network ID Settings”.
3. Select “Change Settings”.
4. Select “Delete this Nintendo Network ID”.
5. Enter your password and select “OK”.
6. Once the ID has been deleted, select “Create a Nintendo Network ID”.
7. Enter the required information and select “OK”.
8. Once the new ID has been created, you can now log in and access your account.
To change the account on your 3ds, go to the settings menu and select “change account.”
How do I unlink my Nintendo Account from my 3DS?
If you want to unlink your Nintendo Network ID from your Nintendo Account, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
2. Click User info, then scroll down to the Linked accounts section and click Edit.
3. To unlink an NNID from your Nintendo Account, click the checkmark next to Nintendo Network ID to remove the link.
In order to change your email address, you will need to follow the steps outlined above. First, you will need to select “User Info” and then scroll down to the email section. From there, you will need to click “Edit” and then “Send email” in order to have a verification code sent to the email address on file. Once you have received the verification code, you will need to enter it into the appropriate field and then click “Submit”. Finally, you will need to enter your new email address into the provided field and then click “Submit” once again.
How do I change my Nintendo Account to another user
If you want to change user in the middle of playing, press the HOME Button to return to the HOME Menu, then select “(Y) Change User”. The current user’s game will be closed and you’ll be able to select a different user.
If you want to change the Nintendo Network ID associated with your system, you will need to format the system. This means that you will lose all of your data, so be sure to back up anything important before you proceed.
How do I see what accounts are linked to my 3DS?
To view your Nintendo Network ID on a linked system in the Nintendo 3DS family:
From the HOME Menu, tap System Settings.
Tap Nintendo Network ID Settings.
Your Nintendo Network ID will be displayed on the top screen.
If you need to deregister your Nintendo Switch console from your Nintendo account, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
2. Scroll down to the Primary Console status.
3. Select Deregister twice to confirm.
4. If your account is set to require a password, you will also need to enter your Nintendo Account password to confirm.
Is 3DS account the same as Nintendo Account?
A Nintendo Network ID is not the same as a Nintendo account. A Nintendo Network ID is required to use online services on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Currently, you can create a Nintendo Network ID using either a Wii U console or a system in the Nintendo 3DS family.
If you have forgotten or do not have access to the email address you registered with Nintendo, you will have to contact customer support to have the email address on your account updated.
How do I change my authentication email
If you want to add a secondary email to your Google account, you can do so by logging in to your account on the Google Accounts homepage and clicking the “Edit” link below your email address. After you have added a second address, go to your email client, open the verification email and confirm the email account.
In order to delete a user account from your Nintendo Switch, you will need to access the Profile Settings for that account. To do this, select System Settings from the HOME Menu, then scroll down to highlight Users. From here, select the appropriate user account to access the Profile Settings.
Once you are in the Profile Settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Delete User. Check the box next to Delete, then select Next. Finally, select Delete this User to confirm.
What happens if you link a Nintendo Account to another profile?
Linking a Nintendo account to your user account will also give you access to a variety of online features, such as online multiplayer, global rankings, DLC, and more. In addition, this will also allow you to use any applications that require an internet connection, such as the Nintendo eShop.
Deleting your Nintendo Account will mean that you permanently lose access to any content or services that are linked to it, so be sure to read through the onscreen information carefully before confirming your decision. Once you have clicked the Deactivate and Delete button, your account will be immediately deactivated, and you will not be able to reactivate it or create a new one using the same account information.
Are 3DS games tied to account
If you want to purchase a Nintendo 3DS game, you’ll first need to link your Nintendo Network ID (NNID) to your Nintendo Account. Once that’s done, the game will be automatically downloaded to the system that is associated with your Nintendo Account (Nintendo Switch) or NNID (Nintendo 3DS).
System Transferring allows you to move data from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. This is useful if you want to upgrade to a new system, or if you want to transfer data to a friend’s system.
How do I add an account to my 3DS?
If you want to link your Nintendo account with your Nintendo Network ID, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your account.
2. Click on “User Info” and scroll down to the “Linked Accounts” section.
3. Click “Edit” and then click on the box next to “Nintendo Network ID.”
4. Follow the on-screen steps to add your NNID and password.
Thank you for reading! In order to complete these steps, you will need to go to the HOME Menu and select the user page for the user you wish to edit. Once you have done so, select “User Settings.” After selecting “User Settings,” scroll down to the Nintendo Account section and select “Check Account Information.” Finally, select “View email address” or “View email address/Sign-In ID.”
How do I find out what email I used for my 3DS
Your Nintendo account email address will be displayed after you sign in. You can review your sign-in information through the Nintendo Account website.
If you want to use the same account for your Nintendo Switch that you used for your Nintendo 3DS or Wii U, you can merge your funds from those systems into your Nintendo Switch account. Here’s how:
1. Select Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop
2. Select the account you want to use
3. Select the picture of your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information
4. Select Merge Funds from Nintendo 3DS/Wii U
5. Enter the amount of funds you want to transfer, then select Merge Funds
Your funds will now be available to use on your Nintendo Switch account.
If you would like to change the account on your 3DS, you will need to delete the current account and then create a new one.
There are a few different ways that you can change the account on your 3DS. One way is to go through the System Settings menu and select the “other settings” option. From there, you can select the “change account” option. Another way is to go to the eShop and select the account you want to use. Once you’re signed in, you can select the “settings” option from the menu. From there, you can select the “change account” option.