SEO Tips - SEO Blog - Internet Marketing - Search Engine Optimization

Twitter vs Facebook ? Which will be good ?

1. #1 Earpiece
    November 17th, 2009 at 7:46 pm

To my mind both of these tools are great helpers in any online business – they help you to spread the information as well as reach your target audience.

2. #2 fischöl
    November 19th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

What an excellent post about the difference between the two. I tend to think of Facebook in terms of connecting with my own life, my history, my past, and even my present. Twitter, for me, is about meeting people who are complete strangers to me. I personally know very few of my followers, but I know about all of my Facebook friends. Both are indispensable for me. One of the differences that I see in my own use of Twitter and Facebook is that I feel much more pressure to be a valuable contributor to my Twitter network than I do to be a valuable contributor and active participant in my Facebook network.

3. #3 fathers day
    November 20th, 2009 at 5:21 pm

Hi,
    As both are interesting tools but personally I will go with Facebook because I can have notes,photos and friends in one place.But again facebook is so slow,Twitter is fast.But besides this my vote will be for facabook.

4. #4 Tony Tran
    November 20th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Yes. If for personal things, you should to Facebook to do because it have a lot of thing and will be good. Game, Application , Notes, Calendar or Video and Photo.

Twitter just using for marketing and business. I think that’s just all people use. I never heard any people tell will using Twitter for personal message

5. #5 dsi r4
    November 27th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

tony you said right. I am still thinking why people using twitter. i can’t understand why people have lots of interest in actor’s life. and i felt it is included in business activity. so i am always preferring to use facebook.

6. #6 Tony Tran
    November 27th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Dear, dsi r4 !
    Yes. I sure for people only using Twitter for business, not using for personal anymore because it’s not helpful. Really that. But if you using to tell people about product you running or promote for ( like affiliate ). It should be good.

7. #7 Diana
    January 28th, 2010 at 3:20 am

I prefer Twitterbecause it’s possible to use it with the help of mobile phone also!

8. #8 Sai Baba
    April 20th, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I am using the Facebook from last 2 years. It is really excellent site from where I can chat with my friends and get the latest updates from them.

9. #9 Houston Weight Loss Surgery
    May 6th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Good article. I had researched so much, but decided to try Twitter first because it seemed easier and less necessary decisions. I loved it. I know that eventually Sign up for Facebook, but it is still pretty intimidating for me, so I stick with Twitter for now:)

10. #10 legal aid
    May 15th, 2010 at 11:05 am

It’s really hard to choose one as both are great tools but still I will go with Facebook because as it’s easy and fast to access everything on it whereas twitter is not good in that at all.

11. #11 buy coupon codes
    May 17th, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Twitter is good and i think as social networking prospect its been really easy and reliable.

12. #12 auto appraiser
    May 22nd, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Twitter and face book both are very good social media sites.FaceBook and Twitter, among other Social Media Outlets, have become not only beneficial, but in some circles, essential elemtents of a businessmarketing strategies.

13. #13 jackadams
    June 2nd, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Twitter is way of good marketing, twitter is giving you more traffic and visits in your site. In shot twitter is very effective then facebook.

14. #14 cabins in oregon
    July 2nd, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Well i use to work on both of them and think that from both i use to twitter for better website advertisement and facebook promotion.

15. #15 boots voucher codes
    July 2nd, 2010 at 9:16 pm

According to me Facebook is better as compared to a Twitter. Both are social networking site and most of the users in Twitter for their business purpose and on Facebook most the users for their social relations. It is most preferred as compared to Twitter. It has some really advantageous features also.

16. #16 printed keyrings
    August 3rd, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Facebook offers easy communication via private messages, wall posts and chat. It allows you to really understand each others background and personality. Its great if you try to qualify the prospects of your business. It also gives you the option of creating your own side business and have the opportunity to advertise.

17. #17 Electrolysis new york
    August 11th, 2010 at 2:45 am

Well i am not much experience using the Twitter but great experience using face book.I have makes lots of new friends in the face book and its really simple to use chat systems is an awesome one.

18. #18 french country furniture
    August 13th, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Well, According to me, The usefulness of Twitter is not readily as obvious to some people as Facebook, although it may be more addictive once you get the hang of Tweeting and you get more immediate responses. I think it depend on people’s taste.

19. #19 Symfony
    August 25th, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Sincerely speaking, I appreciate Digg much more than Facebook or Twitter. By Digg I can shout the freshest news to my firends and they know about it in a second.

20. #20 urvi
    October 8th, 2010 at 6:47 am

I liked the both twiier and facebook but I prefered the facebook. I am big fan of facebook.

21. #21 cheap kitchens
    October 22nd, 2010 at 8:04 pm

To me Facebook is better compared to Twitter. Both are social networking site, and most users of Twitter for business and most of Facebook users on their social relationships.

22. #22 Booking
    November 2nd, 2010 at 3:53 pm

It is quite difficult to say that which will be good. Because of Twitter and face book both are very popular in social networking. As per my opinion I prefer twitter. Because of I am using twitter and I am quite familiar with twitter.

23. #23 Escorts in London
    November 11th, 2010 at 6:28 pm

As per my consideration Twitter is good than the Facebook. I think that twitter is much faster than the Facebook. I am using twitter and I get updates very fast from twitter. It is very good to share Instant messages anywhere in the world.