SEO Tips - SEO Blog - Internet Marketing - Search Engine Optimization

Twitter vs Facebook ? Which will be good ?

1. #1 Earpiece
    November 17th, 2009 at 7:46 pm

To my mind both of these tools are great helpers in any online business – they help you to spread the information as well as reach your target audience.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  2. #2 fischöl
    November 19th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

What an excellent post about the difference between the two. I tend to think of Facebook in terms of connecting with my own life, my history, my past, and even my present. Twitter, for me, is about meeting people who are complete strangers to me. I personally know very few of my followers, but I know about all of my Facebook friends. Both are indispensable for me. One of the differences that I see in my own use of Twitter and Facebook is that I feel much more pressure to be a valuable contributor to my Twitter network than I do to be a valuable contributor and active participant in my Facebook network.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  3. #3 fathers day
    November 20th, 2009 at 5:21 pm

Hi,
    As both are interesting tools but personally I will go with Facebook because I can have notes,photos and friends in one place.But again facebook is so slow,Twitter is fast.But besides this my vote will be for facabook.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  4. #4 Tony Tran
    November 20th, 2009 at 5:26 pm

Yes. If for personal things, you should to Facebook to do because it have a lot of thing and will be good. Game, Application , Notes, Calendar or Video and Photo.

Twitter just using for marketing and business. I think that’s just all people use. I never heard any people tell will using Twitter for personal message

Post ReplyPost Reply
  5. #5 dsi r4
    November 27th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

tony you said right. I am still thinking why people using twitter. i can’t understand why people have lots of interest in actor’s life. and i felt it is included in business activity. so i am always preferring to use facebook.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  6. #6 Tony Tran
    November 27th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Dear, dsi r4 !
    Yes. I sure for people only using Twitter for business, not using for personal anymore because it’s not helpful. Really that. But if you using to tell people about product you running or promote for ( like affiliate ). It should be good.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  7. #7 Diana
    January 28th, 2010 at 3:20 am

I prefer Twitterbecause it’s possible to use it with the help of mobile phone also!

Post ReplyPost Reply
  8. #8 Sai Baba
    April 20th, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I am using the Facebook from last 2 years. It is really excellent site from where I can chat with my friends and get the latest updates from them.

Post ReplyPost Reply