SEO Tips - SEO Blog - Internet Marketing - Search Engine Optimization

How Google Buzz is Different from Facebook & Twitter

1. #1 Sell home by owner
    March 9th, 2010 at 9:30 pm

I’ve heard nothing about Google Buzz before reading your post – thanks for sharing this information!

2. #2 Anna
    March 10th, 2010 at 1:43 am

I prefer to use Twitter in my practice rather then Facebook or Google. It provides my website with the majority of traffic.

3. #3 broadway hotel new york city
    March 10th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

i love all google applications and what i love about gbuzz is can send across emails, apart from commenting on regular posts. its cool

4. #4 Rowing and Sculling clubs
    March 17th, 2010 at 5:50 pm

I usually like google applications, but the google buzz was a huge let down because, people i know have diverse email clients and connect better through twitter and facebook. Also mostly all people i know use gmail as their official id due to its enhanced security purposes. It takes longer to load and hence people opt for a different email client for personal uses like yahoo (excellent messenger to keep in touch)

5. #5 Kushal Kanthil
    March 17th, 2010 at 6:58 pm

i love gbuzz is just an application i love to be without getting bored ;-)

6. #6 Marijuana seeds
    March 18th, 2010 at 4:05 pm

I think Google Buzz is a terrible idea. Buzz allows users can auto-follow the people you email and chat with the most.The longer we have Buzz and more G-mail users try it, they will move to Google Buzz instead of using Face book and Twitter.

7. #7 Fulvic Acid
    March 23rd, 2010 at 12:28 pm

The concept is good, but in GMAIL it doesn’t look good. Maybe they should think more about making it an independent application, or change all Gmail’s interface into something similar to Wave. Maybe they are doing this so people know it, then after being mature they can separate it.

8. #8 mac repair manhattan
    March 24th, 2010 at 12:29 pm

every one has a different thinking..i like the concept of having Gmail and gbuzz together..we dnt have to create a separate account to try out this ;-)

9. #9 bowflexseries7
    April 6th, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Help! I am getting lost in the internet world :-) .

10. #10 Canary Wharf Escorts
    April 24th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Buzz will come into it’s own light with the advancement of the use of mobiles. Which is where it shines beautifully. Having tried it for a day my Google maps is already dotted with people buzzing that they are trying this for the first time. None of the people I’ve posted comments on are my friends and other people are contributing to my post within seconds.

11. #11 positioning brand
    April 30th, 2010 at 1:42 pm

i love facebook better then gbuzz it wont be able to compete with facebook

12. #12 anthony morrison
    May 18th, 2010 at 2:37 pm

T think i’m finding much more interest in Buzz than face book or twitter but even though I’m a Twitter addict, I don’t want to see tweets in Buzz.Both have their own importance and they function equally according to their requirements.

13. #13 anthony morrison
    May 18th, 2010 at 4:18 pm

I think That all depends. My opinion says that Integration with existing social networks is critical for Buzz’s success especially Facebook. My friend was saying me that Google Buzz is easily the company’s boldest attempt yet to build a social network.

14. #14 Hong Parizo
    July 2nd, 2010 at 4:52 pm

I really enjoyed reading this. Think I’m going to look through your other posts!

15. #15 greenfingers voucher code
    July 9th, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Really this one is very interesting and i always use twitter because its gave traffic on my website

16. #16 amazon voucher code
    July 23rd, 2010 at 7:56 am
  17. #17 Symfony
    July 23rd, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Although Google Buzz is different form social network sites, it is worth using it for SEO purposes, I think.

18. #18 Groom Speech
    August 10th, 2010 at 4:03 pm

i don’t think google buzz will replace twitter… even though google is the strongest company in the world, i still don;t think they can beat twitter

19. #19 new York city hotel
    August 12th, 2010 at 8:00 pm

yes its completely different and has no match for the top leading networking sites i like all other google services but buzz is just no no