SEO Tips - SEO Blog - Internet Marketing - Search Engine Optimization

How Google Buzz is Different from Facebook & Twitter

1. #1 Sell home by owner
    March 9th, 2010 at 9:30 pm

I’ve heard nothing about Google Buzz before reading your post – thanks for sharing this information!

Post ReplyPost Reply
  2. #2 Anna
    March 10th, 2010 at 1:43 am

I prefer to use Twitter in my practice rather then Facebook or Google. It provides my website with the majority of traffic.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  3. #3 broadway hotel new york city
    March 10th, 2010 at 1:20 pm

i love all google applications and what i love about gbuzz is can send across emails, apart from commenting on regular posts. its cool

Post ReplyPost Reply
  4. #4 Rowing and Sculling clubs
    March 17th, 2010 at 5:50 pm

I usually like google applications, but the google buzz was a huge let down because, people i know have diverse email clients and connect better through twitter and facebook. Also mostly all people i know use gmail as their official id due to its enhanced security purposes. It takes longer to load and hence people opt for a different email client for personal uses like yahoo (excellent messenger to keep in touch)

Post ReplyPost Reply
  5. #5 Kushal Kanthil
    March 17th, 2010 at 6:58 pm

i love gbuzz is just an application i love to be without getting bored ;-)

Post ReplyPost Reply
  6. #6 Marijuana seeds
    March 18th, 2010 at 4:05 pm

I think Google Buzz is a terrible idea. Buzz allows users can auto-follow the people you email and chat with the most.The longer we have Buzz and more G-mail users try it, they will move to Google Buzz instead of using Face book and Twitter.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  7. #7 Fulvic Acid
    March 23rd, 2010 at 12:28 pm

The concept is good, but in GMAIL it doesn’t look good. Maybe they should think more about making it an independent application, or change all Gmail’s interface into something similar to Wave. Maybe they are doing this so people know it, then after being mature they can separate it.

Post ReplyPost Reply
  8. #8 mac repair manhattan
    March 24th, 2010 at 12:29 pm

every one has a different thinking..i like the concept of having Gmail and gbuzz together..we dnt have to create a separate account to try out this ;-)

Post ReplyPost Reply
  9. #9 bowflexseries7
    April 6th, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Help! I am getting lost in the internet world :-) .

Post ReplyPost Reply
  10. #10 Canary Wharf Escorts
    April 24th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Buzz will come into it’s own light with the advancement of the use of mobiles. Which is where it shines beautifully. Having tried it for a day my Google maps is already dotted with people buzzing that they are trying this for the first time. None of the people I’ve posted comments on are my friends and other people are contributing to my post within seconds.

Post ReplyPost Reply